Oxa unlocks your breathing for better focus, energy, relaxation, and sleep. Because Oxa is more than a monitoring device and is designed for comfort in various scenarios, you have the flexibility to choose when you wear and use Oxa, for example:
- In the evening after running errands or coming home from a long day at work, you can slip into Oxa to wind down. Feel the stress melt away as you unwind, either by engaging in a few invigorating exercises with the Oxa Band or preparing for a restful night's sleep with the Oxa Shirt or Bra.
- Wear Oxa at night to fall asleep and help you better understand your sleep. Oxa supports you to wake up feeling refreshed and revitalized. Crafted from super soft micromodal fabric, the Oxa shirt and bra are the epitome of comfort: ideal for a cozy and relaxing slumber. The built-in moisture management keeps you dry and fresh throughout the night, promoting a peaceful and uninterrupted rest.
- Use Oxa in the morning, and choose an exercise to energize you and prepare you for the day. For a seamless experience, Oxa suggests integrating the Band into your daytime activities, whether it's during your commute, at the office, or anywhere else. Slip the band discreetly under your shirt or blouse, without the need to change clothes while elevating your energy and attention.
Embrace the versatility and comfort of Oxa as it enhances many aspects of your life, from morning rituals to restful nights, ensuring you always perform at your best.
What about water or sweat?
The Oxa sensor is splash proof and tested to work well even when you break a sweat. Although wetting the skin in contact with the electrodes is recommended to improve the signal quality, the Oxa sensor and garments:
- should not be used while swimming,
- should not be used while showering,
- and should not be used while bathing.
Do not expose the sensor to liquids while it is in use or charging.
After using Oxa
After wearing Oxa, keep the electrode sensors clean and clear of dust and fibers. Wipe with a wet cloth, or machine wash to clean the full garment. Disconnect the sensor from the garment to charge the sensor if the battery is low. Wash the garment without the sensor, and do not tumble dry the garment. Review the care instructions to maximize the lifetime of your Oxa garment.