Oxa’s accuracy and measurements depend on the Oxa Life app, your device and Bluetooth connection, the Oxa sensor in good working order, and the garment being well maintained. If you are encountering any issues with your sensor, first make sure that:
- the sensor is charged
- Bluetooth is enabled on your phone
- all of the sensor’s 4 pins are correctly clipped
- the electrodes of the garment are clean and in contact with your skin
- the breathing ring is tightly hugging the circumference of your torso
You might also try:
- To reboot the sensor
- To charge the sensor
- To reset the sensor’s Bluetooth connection to the Oxa Life app
- To update the sensor firmware
- To close and re-open the Oxa Life app (iOS, Android)
After you have finished the relevant troubleshooting steps, if you are unable to solve the problem or have questions about using Oxa that are not answered here, please contact Oxa support for further assistance.
Include detailed information about your question/issue and visuals such as screenshots or photos in your request. We want to understand the scenario and support you in getting back to breathing with Oxa as quickly as possible.
Oxa Support will get back to you within 1-2 business days. Please allow additional time to receive a response for requests sent on weekends and holidays observed by our offices in Berlin and Zürich.